Thursday, November 4, 2010

today :)

i'm bck! today, as always i feel so bored. im ALONE! my roomate was going to tesco. she did asked me to join them but i just woke up n i feel so lazy. but yet, i feel bored to the power of 100%. haha. luckily, my kungfu fighter text me n asked me to go out. she was my saviour! hehe. me, kungfu n nyah were going to de garden. at first, it was so hard to look for a car park. n after a few round of looking for it finally we got the parking although it was quite far acc. we ate at the ayam penyet or for short AP. haha. the food is not bad but the place is so great! it was so fascinating. did i exaggerating bout it? haha. who cares. we took a few snap around de garden n after about hours there we decided to go bck. then we went to TM n finally tesco extra. we were playing a game there. car race n basketball. haha. we were the only 'children' there. lmoa. but, it was really a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment