Friday, November 12, 2010

halu :)

its been a while i havent write something here. i just feel so lazy. this week is the last week before the semester 1 end. to conclude, this semester was the best ever in my life. it was so fun and ecstatic! we do not hve exam like the other courses but of course the most boring and pressure part is when doing the assignment. so far, all my classmates are okay and fun to be with. we had spent so much time together and those memories will always in my thoughts forever. i m looking forward for all of this for the next semester. hope tht our relationship will always remain like this forever. :)
next monday, i will going back to my home! i am so excited to meet my fam. but part of me is actually feel sad to leave my friends here. im going bck early than the others so tht make me feel a little bit weird. luckily, tesl night is postpone so i will not feel guilty to go back early. its look like i just making home as excuses not to attend the tesl night. i feel so bad to my classmates.
i havent packing my things to go bck. idk where to put all my stuff. urgh. its suck u know to move all your things as if i am not going to stay in tht room again. im kind of pissed off. hehe. im spending time with my gf tonite. better to stop here bcoz i wnt to watched a movie. tata! :)

1 comment:

  1. zati!!!!hihi ^^
    kitaorg duk dlm library pn rasa lain bila ang xdak skali..heee

    ReplyDelete