Thursday, November 4, 2010

TGIF :)

Thank God Its Friday. hehe. seems like time is moving fast now as it is friday. im so bored. thinking about the assignment makes me feel even bored. aigooo. i wish tht i can go home. i miss the foods! i wnt to eat laksa sarawak n everything! i'll mke sure once i arrive at btu i ask my mom to stop at the restaurant. waa. honestly, the food here is completely diff from my hometown. the way the cook it make it diff. i dont really like spicy food but i hve to bear with it since im at 'negeri org'. :) still a long way to go to wait for the time to come. huh. SABAR. thts is the word tht i always tell myself.seeing others can go home whenever they wnt envy me. but my home is soo far far away. do i hve to consider myself lucky being far away from home? i consider it as my bad luck. when im at the boarding school this is wht i feel. sometimes i think tht im used to the word ALONE. i'll always go bck alone n living alone n far from my fam. n even far far away this time. this is my destiny. my mom always been proud of me as her friend say tht im independent. but acc im not independent. i act like one bcaause i dont wnt to mke her worry. i always cry whenever i hve to go bck alone. travel by aeroplane alone n going to my school by taxi ALONE. even now i still be alone. last time during the hari raya holiday i was all alone. from btu to kl n from kl to ipoh. only god know how i feel. i dont befriend with them which is from the same place with me. i dislike them. sometimes i really picky when its come to choose friend. not tht im snob or wht. i just dont mingle with the type of person i dont like bcoz im not a friendly person. hehe. i try to friendly but i cant. i only shows my true self with my friend. wht crap am i talking about here. rofl. btter to stop here. i need to continue doing my assignment. TTFN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment