Monday, November 1, 2010

hallu :)

its been a while i hvent update my blog. last week, my laptop got prob. cannot stat. n i hve to redo my assignment! i feel like i wnt to cry. n i feel soo bored bcoz i hve nothing to do. but luckily now its okay. thanks to cajuang n faiedz. idk wht they do tht my laptop can stat. uhh, finally. syukur i dont to need to spend money on my laptop. yesterday, we were doing presentation about the poem for our es. huh. it over! i feel so relieved. but, our lds assignment was given yesterday. but, there is not much to do for the assignment. i will do it during deepavali hliday.  it is a long holiday. 5 day holiday. but as usual i will not going bck. haha. if i do hve money now, defintely ill go to kl. i wnt to meet my sister! i miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment