Thursday, November 4, 2010

once upon a time..

suddenly i feel like i wnt to write tonite. maybe because i dont hve sumthing to do. i was wondering about my life. i nver thought tht i would end up being a teacher. it nver cross my mind. but, thanks god for giving me a change to be a teacher. it was a great job acc. full of passion. but, acc my real dream is i wnt to be a stewardess. sound funny is it. theres not much ppl out there tht  wnt to be a stewardess but i do. i really fell for it since i was form 2. but at tht time i jst keep it to myself bcoz i know it sound ridiculous. my mom will def say it was no use for u to study hard n get a good rsult if u end up being a stewardess. it just the same as being a waitress. but it is true rite. idk. i still like the job no matter how ppl view it. i hve my own reason why i like to be a stewardess. at tht time, i do cares about my height n my weight. when i got an offer from uitm i hve my own plan. i will reg to study there but i will go for the mas interview n if i pass i will quit my study. but, it will nver hppen bcoz im already her in ipg. sumtime its suck. this is really not a life tht i like. the fact of being teacher sumtime really2 annoys me. but do i cares. this is me. right now, i hve to focus n forget about my 'ridiculous' ambition. i hve to accept the fact tht i am going to be ateacher n i will study hard. although its not wht i do wnt to be but i hve to accept it. inilah jln y tlh allah tntukan. so, i hve to follow tht path. i hope tht i will success in wht ever tht im doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment