Saturday, October 23, 2010

i'm jst coming bck from selma rstaurant. waa. im full. n now i dont know wht to do. i hve to do es assignment but i feel so lazyy. i dont know how to do the critical analysis about the poem 'i know why the caged bird sings'. i  also havent done es presentation. why am i feeling so lazy. haha. all i know is jst lying down without doing nothin. there are a lot of things need to be done. i hve to do the laundry, packing all my things to go to pangkor, ss task and es assignment and yet i still relax as if i had nothing to do. why on earth am i like this. haha. acc, i was thinking shud i go bck on 16 or not. but i relly miss my home! and i wnt to go bck with my sister. if not, i hve to bck alone. hessh. they shouldnt postpone the TESL night. it gives trouble to all the students. they simply do it without asking the opinion from others. haiyoo. but i dont care. i stick to my decision to go home on 16.  one more thing tht really annoys me is all the 'pak guard'. they are becoming more strict! how am i going to go home early? huh. i dont wnt to think bout it. the more i think bout it, it give me headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment