Thursday, October 28, 2010

:)

jiwa kacau to the power of 100. thts wht he said. hopefully i will be in the same flight with him like always. haha. i really love tht moment. fall for you. thts the rite word for me.
tonite i go to eat with eve, mira, n marry. we were 'chit chat' until 10.30. after we realized tht it is already late then we decide to go bck. we talk about so many things. it was so fun! i always enjoys the moment tht i spend with them. they always mke me feels happy. although deep in my heart i really miss my fam but when im with them i forget everything. its like i am in another world.
16.11.10. the day tht i've been waiting for. i wnt to go HOME! HOME!HOME!. i wnt to chill out with my friend like we always did b4. i miss everything! waa. nvm. jst be patient. only 17 days left. mom ! wait me there. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment